- Meet the new husbando (Tales of Arise)
- Death Stranding – Photo mode
- Stay safe
- What I’m playing now: Death Stranding
- Would you like some tuna sushi?
- Scenic, Magitek dropship soldiers
- Which one do you like better?
- Armiger Unleashed, Noctis, 4k
- Live streaming set-up/mic extension woes (blog)
- 4k scenic wallpapers
- That rare Adamantoise linkstrike is rare
- Ignis – kicking dagger
- More Noctis eyes shut
- Replace Prompto with Cindy mod
- It’s not a mountain
- Garuda, from FFXIV collaboration quest
Tags (alphabetically listed)
7 Days to Die7DtD360/VRaraneaardynarmigeravatarablogtalkcheat enginechocobocidneycindycombatcorcutoutdeath strandingdevil may cry 5discussiondlcdmc5Dohalimdrivingfunnygarudagladiogrouphairifritignisimguririslunamodnoctisofftopicolderother gamesoutfitsphotochoppolearmportraitpromptoravusregaliaringsagefirescarscenicshirtlesssite notesTales of Arisewallpaper
I could certainly see Noctis wearing it for dinner, though.
Camping under the stars as Ignis gets the fire going and Gladio doing pushups, and all of a sudden the tent opens and Noctis steps out in full formal attire. He dusts his hands off and steps towards the fire with a smirk and a glint in his eye. “Ignis!” exclaims Noctis, “I have a kingly appetite for the finest sirloin we murdered in our brave quest to push away the never-ending DArkNESs from -MY- land. Prepare it at once, knave!”
“Chill out, prince. We’re having Cup Noodles tonight.”
“Nuuu but WHAYY?!? I dressed up all kingly and such for SIRLOIN STEAK enveloped in rich thick bBQ sauce! Not for Cup Noodles!”