Note: This DLC is another case where I end up thinking many pics only look good on a bigger screen so when I’m running through them later I’m not sure they’re good for a blog. I’ll post a different themed entry later tho. For myself, I found the DLC overall fun, somewhere between Ignis’ DLC and Prompto’s. Like if Ignis’ was an A and Prompto’s was a B-, Ardyn’s would be a B+. Just in my opinion, of course. The one area Ardyn’s dlc is lacking is combat. It’s like Ardyn is Superman and there is no Kryptonite. But they did go all-in for story and lore. And the hats.
- Death Stranding – Photo mode
- Stay safe
- What I’m playing now: Death Stranding
- Would you like some tuna sushi?
- Scenic, Magitek dropship soldiers
- Which one do you like better?
- Armiger Unleashed, Noctis, 4k
- Live streaming set-up/mic extension woes (blog)
- 4k scenic wallpapers
- That rare Adamantoise linkstrike is rare
- Ignis – kicking dagger
- More Noctis eyes shut
- Replace Prompto with Cindy mod
- It’s not a mountain
- Garuda, from FFXIV collaboration quest
- Noctis, Ignis, Gladio, weapon poses
Tags (alphabetically listed)
7 Days to Die7DtD360/VRaraneaardynarmigeravatarablogtalkcheat enginechocobocidneycindycombatcorcutoutdeath strandingdevil may cry 5discussiondlcdmc5drivingfunnygarudagladiogrouphairifritignisimguririslunamodnoctisofftopicolderother gamesoutfitsphotochoppolearmportraitpromptoravusregaliaringsagefirescarscenicshirtlesssite noteswallpaper